Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Last Day of Preschool

What an emotional day-Will's last day of preschool.  My baby is a kindergartner now.  I've always seen Will's preschool experience as Caroline's gift to Will.  We lost her after my maternity/child care leave had been approved so I was able to stay home anyway and Will was able to go to preschool at Aldrich.  He was in a 3 morning/week program that we never would have managed if I were working full-time.  He has had such wonderful teachers and he has learned so much.  What a blessing our Aldrich experience has been.  

No comments:

Arthur's Eyes

President Elect Obama!!

Will's Travels

One of our goals is to show Will the world outside of our small town in Minnesota. Here is a record of his travels so far:


    Our Boys

    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker