Saturday, May 30, 2009

Big Brother, Big Helper!

Will has been such a great helper ever since Collin arrived.  He is so patient with him and with us!  Last Wednesday was a LONG rainy day in the house.  Will was bored and I was trying to recover our home from two weekends in a row of camping.  We have a beautiful wooden high chair for the boys.  I love it, but it is a pain to clean, it usually gets a scrub down in the shower every few months.  I decided to take advantage of the rain and Will's extra energy so I sent him out with the high chair and some dish soap!  It worked really well and he was happy to play in the rain.  
It is not uncommon for me to ask Will to talk to his brother or watch his brother while I run downstairs to switch the laundry.  Now that Collin is more mobile it is more challenging for all of us, but Will came up with a creative solution.  I came up from the basement to find this the other day:

Will keeping Collin contained! 





Peek-a-Boo!









No comments:

Arthur's Eyes

President Elect Obama!!

Will's Travels

One of our goals is to show Will the world outside of our small town in Minnesota. Here is a record of his travels so far:


    Our Boys

    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker