Sunday, October 12, 2008

Apple Orchard

On Saturday we went to Northwoods Apple Orchard.  Will and Mike explored the corn maze (Collin was too busy eating and pooping).  We all went on a hayride, visited the farm animals and picked out pumpkins.  It was a beautiful day! 
Will and Collin are on a trailer of pumpkins.  I love this shot because Will is trying to keep the sun out of Collin's eyes.  
While I'm hesitant to post a 6 week postpartum shot where I have spit-up on my shoulder, I know that everyone is only looking at my beautiful boys! 
Will is over 3 1/2 feet tall! 
Checking out the tractor!

Collin LOVES the sling!  



Will feeds a goat. 


Collin was not about the cheesy "$2 Pumpkin in my pumpkin hat" shot. 

Will and his pumpkin! 

No comments:

Arthur's Eyes

President Elect Obama!!

Will's Travels

One of our goals is to show Will the world outside of our small town in Minnesota. Here is a record of his travels so far:


    Our Boys

    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker