Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Will's First Day of School

Will's first official day of preschool was Friday, September 5th.  He is in Room 7 with Mrs. Plute and Mrs. Wilkins and many of his Room 3 friends (Josh, Nick, Jacob and Henry).  He was very excited to be back at school.  When I brought him into the room I had to fill out some paperwork so my mom could pick him up.  By the time I finished he was out the door and on the playground without even a "good-bye." I should be thankful he is so well-adjusted, but a small part of me wanted to be missed!  
Will and his teachers
(Will's name tag is a loon.  The theme in his room this year is Minnesota, as we are celebrating 150 years of statehood.  I guess we can look forward to another year of "Duck, Duck, Grey Duck") 

No comments:

Arthur's Eyes

President Elect Obama!!

Will's Travels

One of our goals is to show Will the world outside of our small town in Minnesota. Here is a record of his travels so far:


    Our Boys

    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker