Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Preschool

As we are in the midst school registration season, I wanted to plug Will's preschool for our local readers.  Will attends Aldrich and I couldn't be happier.  I wish I could say that after months of research and tours we finally decided on Aldrich, but the truth is that my trusted friend Marla, who happens to be a kindergarten teacher, sent her girls there.  If Marla believed it was a good place to be, then it must be.  I asked her to pick up an application for me, I filled it out, wrote the check and sent it back with her.  Will had been registered for several months before I had even been to the school.  I'm so glad I trusted her advice.  Will loves school and really has learned through play, something the remedial math teacher in me was very skeptical about.  He is loved, he is learning and he is ready for kindergarten!  

No comments:

Arthur's Eyes

President Elect Obama!!

Will's Travels

One of our goals is to show Will the world outside of our small town in Minnesota. Here is a record of his travels so far:


    Our Boys

    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker